Let us tell you that in order to reduce the cost of medicines for the common man, the Modi government started Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana (Jan Aushadhi Yojana) in the year 2015. Through this, the aim of the government is to provide cheap medicines to people in remote areas of the country. Generic medicines are available up to 90 percent cheaper at Jan Aushadhi Kendras. The government’s emphasis is on increasing the prevalence of generic drugs. For this, the government is also giving the opportunity to the people to open Janaushadhi Kendras.
Let us know all about Jan Aushadhi Kendra…
Question: How does Jan Aushadhi Kendra open?
answer- It costs only Rs 2.50 lakh to start a generic medical store. And in this way all the spending is being assumed by the government itself. The government has created three types of categories to start generic medical stores.
(1) Under the first category, any person, unemployed pharmacist, doctor or registered medical practice can open a store.
(two) In the second category, the trust, the NGO, the private hospital and the society’s self-help group will have the opportunity.
(3) In the third category, there will be agencies nominated by state governments. For this, it is necessary to have a store in an area of 120 square feet. To get the store up and running, the government will provide 900 medicines.
Apply like this- To open a store, you must have a license to sell medicines at retail in the name of Jan Aushadhi Store. The person or agency that wants to open the story can download the form by visiting http://janaushadhi.gov.in/. The application must be submitted in the name of the General Manager (A&F) of the Pharmaceutical Public Sector Company of India. Directorate of Indian Pharmaceutical Public Sector Company More information is available on the Janaushadhi website.
Question: Who can open Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
answer- Any person or company, hospital, NGO, pharmacist, doctor and practitioner can apply to open a medical center under the PMJAY. Under PMJAY, medicines worth up to Rs 50,000 are given in advance to open medicine centers for SC, ST and disabled applicants. In PMJAY, a pharmacy is opened in the name of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
If you are applying yourself, your Aadhaar card and PAN will be required. If an NGO, Pharmacist, Doctor and Physician apply to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, they will need to provide Aadhaar, PAN, Certificate of Institution and their registration certificate. To open a medical center under PMJAY, you must have at least 120 square feet of space.
Question- How much will be earned through these stores?
answer- 20 percent of the number of drugs sold in a month through the generic drug store will be available as a commission. So, if you sell even 1 lakh rupees in a month, then in that month you will earn 30 thousand rupees.
(1) Up to 20% profit on the print price of a medicine
(two) One-time financial assistance up to Rs 2 lakh
(3) Jan Aushadhi Kendra will receive an additional 10% sales incentive for 12 months. However, this amount will be a maximum of Rs 10,000 per month.
(4) This incentive can be 15% in northeastern states, Naxal affected areas, tribal areas.
(5) Here too in terms of Rs., this amount can be a maximum of Rs. 15,000.
Also read: Alert! The LIC Guaranteed Pension Regime will close on March 31, what to do nowundefined
Tags: business news in hindi, Indian Government
PUBLISHED FOR THE FIRST TIME : March 07, 2020, 11:38 AM IST