WBPSC Food SI Selection Process
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released an official notification regarding WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 for the post of Food Sub-Inspector in Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III on its website @wbpsc.gov.in. Those who want to join WBPSC Food SI post they have to go through the WBPSC Food SI selection process which consists of written test for 100 marks and interview for 20 marks. Candidates who qualify the WBPSC Food SI written exam will be called for the interview stage. The detailed WBPSC Food SI Selection Process and important tips to crack the WBPSC Food SI 2023 Exam are given below.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023: WBPSC has released the detailed WBPSC Food SI Notification 2023. Those who have passed Madhyamik Exam and whose age is between 18-40 years can apply. Those who applied have to go through 2 stages of WBPSC Food SI selection process that is a written test and an interview. In this article, get the detailed WBPSC Food SI Selection Process and other information.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023 Overview
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023 Overview: WBPSC Food SI selection process consists of 2 stages: Written Exam & Interview. See overview here.
|WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Overview|
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|post name||Sub Inspector of Food, Grade III in the Subordinate Food and Supplies Service|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Stage 1: Written Examination||100 marks|
|Stage 2: Interview||20 points|
|WBPSC Official Website||www.wbpsc.gov.in|
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023 Step by Step
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023 Steps: For the post of WBPSC Food Sub Inspector, candidates have to go through the following steps:
- Written Test (100 Marks)
- Interview (20 Marks)
Above mentioned are the two stages that the candidates are required to go through. Firstly, the candidates will be called for the written test which will be of 100 marks and will be objective in nature. Those who will qualify the exam will be called for the interview round. At this stage, the personality of the candidates will be assessed through face to face interaction.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Consists of: Written Exam & Interview.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Phase 1: Written Exam
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Phase 1 Written Exam: It consists of two subjects, General Studies and Arithmetic. MCQ-type questions will be asked from the mentioned topics. To be able to qualify for the interview round, candidates have to qualify the exam. The details of exam pattern, marks and duration are given below.
- There will be 100 questions out of which each question will be of 1 mark.
- Negative marking is 1/3 for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
|WBPSC Food SI Written Exam|
|general Studies||Objective||50||90 minutes|
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Phase 2 : Interview
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process Phase 2 Interview: Those who qualify the WBPSC Food SI written exam will be called for the interview round. At this stage, their documents and personality will be assessed on the basis of their interaction by the panellists. The total marks allotted to the interview stage is 20 marks. Results will be declared after the interview is conducted and marks are allotted based on the performance of the candidates.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023: Merit List
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023 Merit List: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test and interview. If candidates obtain equal marks then there will be a tiebreaker process which means if candidates obtain equal marks then they will be selected on the basis of their age which means older candidates will be given priority. merit list.
It is important for the candidates to prepare well for the written test as it consists of 100 marks. It can help in scoring more marks which will help in getting into the merit list and final selection.
“Urgent Warning: Your future depends on it!
Free Study Materials, Live Classes, Mock Tests, Videos & eBooks – Book Now!
to installAdda247 APP Your success can’t wait! “
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process: Preparation Tips
Here are some important tips that candidates can follow to crack the WBPSC Food SI Exam.
- Understand WBPSC Food SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme of WBPSC Food SI 2023.
- Make a study plan: Develop a well-structured study plan that covers all the subjects and topics. Give enough time to each subject based on its weightage in the exam. Set daily, weekly and monthly study goals to stay on track and track your progress.
- Practice with WBPSC Food SI Previous Year Papers: Solve previous year question papers and mock tests to get familiar with the exam pattern, improve time management skills, and identify weak areas. Analyze your performance to focus on areas that need more attention.
- Pay special attention to subjects like General Knowledge, English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. Strengthen your knowledge and understanding of these topics by referring to standard study materials and practicing relevant questions.
- Be Aware of Updates and Current Affairs: Keep yourself updated with the latest current affairs, especially related to food and supplies sector. Read newspapers, magazines and online resources to stay informed about recent developments, government policies and important events relevant to the exam.
Read in Bangla: WBPSC Food SI Selection Process
sharing is Caring!