New Delhi. Apple introduced its new software at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) which began on June 6. During this, the company introduced us to iOS 16, iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS 13, or macOS. They are all available in the developer beta of the new software and you can use them if you want to be a part of Apple’s developer program, but if you’re not in a hurry and can wait.
In fact, the public beta version of all this software will arrive next month. Its final version will arrive later this year in September/October. It’s worth noting that initially, watchOS 9 brought new features like advanced running metrics, improved sleep tracking, a new addiction app, new watch faces, AFib history, etc. To run this software, you must have Apple Watch 4 or newer watch. Not only this, you must also have iOS 16 on the iPhone.
Must be part of the Apple Developer Program
Please note that since this is software created by a developer, you will run into problems. So don’t install it on your main device. If you have a spare Apple Watch, use it. It’s worth noting that to install watchOS 9, you’ll need to be part of Apple’s Developer Program, which costs $99 per year. If you are not part of the Developer Program, the first thing you should do is join. After that, you can move on to the next process.
Also Read- Kaam Ka Baat: How To Link Credit Card With Google Pay For Digital Payment, Know
Follow these steps
1. After becoming a part of the developer program, you will need to back up your Apple Watch. You will get this backup only when you back up your iPhone.
2. Now go to the Apple developer website from your iPhone (iOS 16) and click on the two line icon on the top left corner and sign in.
3. Then tap on the two lines icon again and select the download option.
4. Now click ‘Allow’ to download the profile.
5. Then tap ‘Install’ in the top right corner and enter the passcode on your Apple Watch if you have one set up.
6. Now read the Terms and Conditions and agree and double tap on ‘Install’.
7. You will now be prompted to restart your Apple Watch.
8. After the reset is complete, go back to the Apple Watch app, click ‘General’ and then click ‘Software Update’.
9. Here you will see watchOS 9 available. Here click on ‘Download and install’.
10. Now make sure your Apple Watch has at least 50 percent battery and is close to your iPhone. If the watch is hooked, do not remove it from the charger.
tags: apple, iPhone
PUBLISHED FOR THE FIRST TIME : June 13, 2022, 5:03 PM IST