Uttar PradeshThe largest expressway network in now has a foundation thanks to Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath. The state will soon have better freeway connections from many other nations around the world. Now the state is boasting 13 expressways, make it to first state of the nation to. Six of the 13 expressways with a total length of 3200 km are in operation, the other seven are under construction.
- Prime Minister on July 16th Narendra Modi the 296 kilometer long is officially opened Bundkhand expressway, which will connect Bundelkhand and Delhi. In the last five years, CM Yogi has drastically changed the state’s infrastructure.
- The BJP government has made major efforts to revitalize roads after recognizing that infrastructure is the engine of economic growth and that roads are a reflection of progress.
- A network of roads connecting other states and other nations was established, beginning with the hamlet and continuing through the roads to the block and county offices. Only 1.5 expressways were built in 70 years.
- The long-standing demand of the NCR and the western UP population was met by the twin-engine government. Under the Delhi-Meerut Expressway as an illustration. Prime Minister too Narendra Modi The foundation stone was laid for the 594-kilometer route Ganga Expressway.
- This expressway will help bridge the hearts and shorten the distance between east and west. In addition, the construction of Lucknow-Kanpur Expressway, Bundelkhand Expressway, Gorakhpur Link Expressway, Ghazipur-Ballia-Manjhighat Expressway, and Delhi-Dehradun Expressway benefits all residents of the state. Also, industrial corridors are being built alongside highways and expressways.
- Fast, balanced and inclusive growth and significant employment potential will be accelerated through these corridors. There are designated plots for this. Runways are also being built for Air Force aircraft to land and take off in case of an emergency.
- People would have access to Delhi and other states thanks to that Bundelkhand Expressway. This would benefit people in Chitrakoot, Banda, Mahoba, Hamirpur, Jalaun, Auraiya and Etawah districts. People will benefit from the direct link between Bundelkhand and Delhi and Bundelkhand will be free from the stigma of lagging behind.
Important findings for all selection tests:
- Prime Minister Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Adityanath
More State In News can be found here