The ninth Talks between the army and army staffwho were detained Dehradun, between the Australian and Indian Armies focused on developing a roadmap for enhanced defense cooperation and joint military exercises. That Indian Military Academy (IMA) was the site of discussions where both parties reviewed the roadmap for promoting initiatives defense cooperationlike the army.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance and other exams
- These initiatives include training sessions for both armies, pre-commissioning cadet exchange programs between training academies, bilateral exchanges of Australia Hinds, subject matter expert exchanges in specialty areas, functional and high-level visits, interaction between think tanks and virtual interactions in the areas of medical and doctrinal exchanges.
- The delegation also visited the Center for Studies in Land Warfarethe War Games Research and Development Center in Delhithe Bengal Engineer Group Center in Roorkeeand the infantry division in Dehradun.
- That General Rawat The Young Officer Exchange Program, announced on March 21, 2022 during the virtual summit meeting between the two prime ministers of the two nations, is scheduled to begin in the second half of 2022.
About India – Australia Army Connection:
- A series of high-level meetings have taken place between the two nations to advance their security cooperation.
- Richard MarlesAustralia’s Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister, visited India.
- An India-Australia meeting Joint Working Group (JWG) on Defense Research and Material Cooperation is planned for Australia.
- India will also participate in Australia’s Indo-Pacific Endeavor Exercise and Exercise Pitch Black.
Find more defense news