SSC MTS Syllabus 2023: SSC MTS 2023 Exam is scheduled to be held from 1st to 29th September 2023. Candidates who have applied for MTS and Havildar post must start preparation by going through latest SSC MTS Syllabus 2023. In this article, we have provided the detailed SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC Tier 1 Exam which is going to be held soon. Get the SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 PDF link given below. Also check out the preparation tips that a candidate must follow to prepare for the SSC MTS 2023 exam comprehensively and comprehensively.
ssc mts syllabus 2023
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023: Candidates can check it ssc mts syllabus 2023 Here’s the details for SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam 2023, which is scheduled to be held from 1st to 29th September 2023 (as per SSC Exam Calendar). SSC MTS Exam 2023 is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and the duration of Paper 1 is 90 minutes. The exam is conducted in two sessions, Session 1 and Session 2.
Candidates can go through this article to get in-depth information regarding SSC MTS 2023 Exam. Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SSC MTS Exam 2023, the notification for which will be released on 30th June 2023, must read this article to get the details of SSC MTS Syllabus and start preparing for the exam.
ssc mts syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified SSC MTS Exam Date 2023. SSC MTS Exam is scheduled to be held from 1st to 29th September 2023 (As per SSC Exam Calendar). It is very important that the candidates go through the SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 to start the preparation.
SSC MTS Syllabus consists of one paper which is divided into two sessions. SSC MTS Paper 1 Syllabus comprises of 4 sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English Language and General Awareness. Check out the complete SSC MTS Syllabus and start your preparation ssc mts 2023,
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 Overview
Candidates who want to appear in SSC MTS 2023 must be well aware of SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023. Here we have tabulated the details of SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 below.
|ssc mts syllabus 2023|
|governing body||Staff Selection Commission|
|exam date||1 to 29 September 2023|
|negative marking||Session 1- No Negative Marking
Session 2 – 1 point
|number of questions||90|
ssc mts selection process
SSC MTS Selection Process: The SSC MTS selection process consists of two stages:
- computer based test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (Only for the post of Havildar)
Computer Based Examination is mandatory for all the candidates who applied for MTS or Havildar post. But, PET is mandatory only for those who are applying for the post of Havildar. After both the stages candidates will be called for document verification. It is important to be present on the day of document verification.
SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern (Revised)
- SSC MTS 2023 Paper I will be conducted in 15 different languages except for English section.
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in 2 sessions.
- It will be mandatory to attempt both Session-I and Session-II.
- Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in session 2 while there will be no negative marking in session 1.
- Additional time will be given for visually impaired cerebral palsy.
- The marks will be normalized.
|Subject||number of questions||Mark||Duration|
|Numerical & Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|general awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for Paper 1
This year, the commission is going to conduct the SSC MTS 2023 exam with a new pattern which includes only CBE and there will be no Tier-II exam. SSC MTS Syllabus CBE has also been changed and divided into two sessions. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix), a common Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post deputed to various Ministries/Departments/Statutory Bodies.
SSC MTS Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
Candidates can find SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for General Intelligence & Reasoning in the table below. It covers general topics which are asked in SSC Exams. Check the table given below and prepare according to the topics mentioned here. This is as per the syllabus specified by SSC.
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2023: General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|1||number and alphabetical order|
|6||sense of direction|
|8||Non-verbal: folding and cutting paper, mirror image, embedding or completing the image, counting pictures|
|12||dictionary word order|
SSC MTS Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates can find SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Aptitude in the table below.
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Aptitude|
|5||Ratio, Mixture and Allegation|
|6||time speed distance|
|7||CI and SI|
ssc mts syllabus for english
Candidates can find SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for English in the below table. Basic type of English will be asked in the exam, which includes Grammar, Vocabulary, Idioms, Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension etc. See the table for a more in-depth topic description.
|ssc mts syllabus 2023 for english|
|2||fill in the blanks|
|5||spelling/identifying misspelled words|
|6||idioms and phrases,|
|7||one word substitution|
|8||correction of sentences|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness: Candidates can find SSC MTS Syllabus General Awareness in the table below. In general awareness, questions are basically asked about the events happening around us and how we perceive them.
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness|
|2||award winning books|
|4||Awards and honors|
|5||economy and politics|
|6||Current Affairs, Science Inventions and Discoveries|
ssc mts syllabus 2023 pdf
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 PDF: SSC MTS Syllabus for Tier 1 Exam is discussed here. Candidates can download SSC MTS Syllabus PDF here by clicking on the link given below. Candidates can download it and keep it for reference while preparing for the exam. It is advised to take a printout of the Revised SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 PDF and keep it with you always for easy access. MTS Syllabus will help you to eliminate all the things which are not necessary from the exam point of view.
SSC MTS Havildar PST/PET
Candidates who have cleared the Stage 1 of SSC MTS Exam 2023 and also applied for Havildar posts in CBIC and CBN will have to undergo Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates can check the following details mentioned below in the table for SSC MTS Havildar PST/PET as per SSC MTS Notification 2023.
Physical Standard Test for SSC Havildar Posts
Check the minimum physical standards asked for Halwadar posts in CBIC & CBN.
|ssc havildar physical standard test|
(Relaxable by 5 cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of the Scheduled Tribes)
(Relaxable by 2.5 cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of the Scheduled Tribes)
|Chest||76 cm (without expansion)
Minimum Expansion: 5 cm
(Relaxation of 2 kgs in case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Scheduled Tribes)
Physical Efficiency Test for SSC Havildar Posts
Get the details of Physical Efficiency Test for SSC Havildar post from the table below.
|ssc havildar physical efficiency test|
|walk||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1m in 20 minutes|
|cycling||8 km in 30 minutes||3 km in 25 minutes|
Note: Cycling is not applicable for the post of Havildar in DGPM, CBIC.
Benefits of SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus has many advantages for the candidates who are preparing for the exam. These benefits include:
- Clarity of Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme: SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus provides a clear overview of the exam pattern and marking scheme, which helps candidates understand how the exam is structured and how their performance will be assessed.
- Focus on relevant topics: SSC MTS syllabus identifies the most important topics that candidates need to study for the exam, which helps them focus their preparation on the areas that will have the most impact on their scores.
- Identification of areas for improvement: SSC MTS Revised Syllabus can also be used to identify areas where candidates need to improve their knowledge or skills. This information can be used to develop a targeted study plan that will help candidates overcome their weaknesses and improve their chances of success.
- Revision Tools: By going through the SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 and reviewing the key concepts and topics, candidates can ensure that they are familiar with the material that will be covered in the exam. This can help them feel more confident and prepared on the day of the exam.
- It can help the candidates to develop a deeper understanding of the topics covered in the exam.
- It can help the candidates to develop their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- It may help the candidates to get familiar with the format of the exam and the type of questions asked.
- It can help the candidates to build their confidence and motivation for the exam.
If you are planning to give SSC MTS exam, I suggest you to get familiar with the syllabus as soon as possible. This will give you an edge in your preparation and help you achieve your goals.
sharing is Caring!