SSC MTS Salary 2023: Candidates who are applied for SSC MTS post can check SSC MTS Salary. SSC MTS Payscale is offered for the appointment of Havildar and Multitasking Staff Rupee. 18000 to Rs. 22000/- As per 7th Pay Commission. SSC MTS Monthly Salary includes Basic Pay, Allowances and other benefits. In this article, we have provided complete details about SST MTS Job Profile and Career Growth.
ssc mts salary 2023
SSC MTS Salary 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has mentioned the SSC MTS Salary in the official notification. SSC MTS In-hand Salary 2023 after 7th Pay Commission is Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000/-. Candidates can check the complete details of SSC MTS Salary Structure, Job Profile, Allowances and SSC MTS Monthly Salary. ssc mts basic pay It includes grade pay and allowances as sanctioned by the Government of India. More details regarding SSC MTS Salary 2023 are given below.
SSC MTS Salary 2023 after 7th Pay Commission
The 7th Pay Commission is the body for determining the salaries of various government employees. SSC MTS is a non-gazetted non-ministerial post with a pay scale of Rs. 18000 to Rs. 22000 with grade pay of Rs. 1800 per month. SSC MTS Salary varies from city to city. The details of take-home pay, deductions and other details of SSC MTS Salary are shared in the article below.
ssc mts salary overview
SSC MTS Salary Overview: SSC MTS Salary is mentioned in the official notification. The detailed SSC MTS Salary 2023 information is given below. Check out the overview.
|ssc mts salary overview|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|post name||Multitasking Staff, Havildar|
|ssc mts pay scale||Rupee. 18000 to Rs. 22000/-|
|ssc mts salary in hand||Rupee. 16,915-20,245/-|
|ssc mts grade pay||Rupee. 1,800/-|
|ssc mts allowances||HRA, DA, TA, etc.|
|ssc official website||ssc.nic.in|
ssc mts salary structure 2023
pay for ssc mts 2023 Calculated on gross and in-hand basis. Income increased by 20% after 7th Pay Commission.
The salary structure is tabulated below:
|MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
DA on TA
pay in hand
Full Forms Used:
- HRA- house rent allowance
- DA- dearness allowance
- Ta Travel allowance
- NPS- national pension system
- CGHS- Central Government Health Scheme
- CGEGIS- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme
ssc mts in-hand salary 2023
SSC MTS in-hand pay is calculated after adding allowances and deducting deductions from the basic pay. SSC MTS In-hand Salary is calculated using the formula shared below.
SSC MTS In-Hand Salary: Basic Pay + Grade Pay + Allowances – Deductions
Deductions to be made from MTS Salary are:
- Income Tax (Based on Tax Slab)
- employees provident fund
- Profession Tax (depending on the city)
Check the table of SSC MTS In-hand Salary for various cities.
pay in hand
ssc mts post
An important recruitment opportunity by the Staff Selection Commission of India is Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). It is also a challenging job and requires a lot of hard work.
These posts come under Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial posts. These positions include the following:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
Roles and Responsibilities of SSC MTS Staff
Candidates can check below the roles and responsibilities of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- General cleaning and maintenance of the section/unit
- Carrying files and other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in Section/Unit.6
- Assisting with routine office work including computer
- Delivery of mail (outside the building).
- Monitoring and maintenance duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Dusting furniture etc.
- Cleaning of buildings, fixtures etc.
- Work related to ITI qualification, if any.
- Driving vehicle having valid driving license.
- Maintenance of parks, lawns, potted plants etc. Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
sharing is Caring!