SSC MTS Online Application 2023: SSC MTS Application has started on the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in. Online applications are invited for 1558 vacancies. SSC MTS Application Form is now available on the SSC website, but first of all, candidates who want to appear in SSC MTS 2023 exam need to register online. The last date for SSC MTS Online Application 2023 is 21st July 2023. While filling the application form, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- and upload the required documents. Candidates who applied for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) exam can check the steps to apply for the post. Read this article for more details. The direct link of SSC MTS Apply Online is also given below.
ssc mts online apply 2023
SSC MTS Online Apply 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Notification 2023 on 30th June 2023 at SSC official website for 1558 posts. Candidates who are interested in filling the application form for SSC MTS 2023 can do so from 30 June 2023 to 21 July 2023. The direct link to apply for SSC MTS 2023 along with SSC MTS Application Form is shared below in the article. , application fee and step by step instructions to apply online.
ssc mts application form 2023
SSC MTS Application Form 2023: The official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ ssc.nic.in is open from 30 June 2023 to 21 July 2023 for the online application process for SSC MTS 2023 aimed at filling vacancies for Multitasking Staff and Havildar posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for SSC MTS & Havildar Vacancies 2023 can complete their SSC MTS Application Form 2023 at official website. Get the direct application link below.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Overview
SSC MTS Online Application Overview: Check out the key highlights of SSC MTS Application Form 2023 here.
|ssc mts recruitment 2023|
|name of exam||SSC MTS (Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Examination|
|governing body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|exam level||National level|
|ssc mts registration dates||30 June 2023 to 21 July 2023|
ssc mts application date 2023
SSC MTS Application Date 2023: SSC has released the official dates regarding this ssc mts 2023 Online Application on its official website. on June 30 2023, SSC has started the recruitment process for SSC MTS 2023, Check the table below regarding SSC MTS Form Date 2023 in the table below. Candidates are advised to apply on time and not wait for SSC MTS Online Application Last Date 2023.
|SSC MTS 2023- Important Dates|
|ssc mts recruitment 2023 notification||30 June 2023|
|ssc mts online registration Process||30 June 2023 to 21 July 2023|
|Last date for online fee payment||22 July 2023|
|Last date for generation of offline challan||23 July 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||24 July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window||26 to 28 July 2023|
|ssc mts application status 2023||to be informed|
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 (Paper-1)||to be informed|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates 2023 (Paper I)||September 2023|
ssc mts online application link 2023
SSC MTS Apply Online Link 2023: The online application process for SSC MTS 2023 has started on 30th June 2023 at its official website i.e. @ssc.nic.in. SSC MTS Online Form 2023 is available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The candidates who want to apply for Multi Tasking Staff & Havildar Vacancies can click on the link given below.
ssc mts application fee 2023
SSC MTS Application Fee: Candidates applying For SSC MTS 2023 Pay Rs. Rs.100/- as application fee To complete the SSC MTS Online Application Process through online mode only. candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
ssc mts registration steps 2023
SSC MTS Registration Steps 2023: Before proceeding to SSC MTS Application Form 2023, candidates are required to do “One Time Registration” on the official website of SSC. SSC MTS OTR requires name, email address and personal details of the candidates. Fill all the requested information and then submit. The candidate will be provided with a unique Registration Number/ User ID along with Password. Candidates can use this ID to login and then fill the SSC MTS Online Application Form 2023 through the steps given below.
I. One Time Registration (OTR)
- step 1: To get started, click on the given link which will take you to the official SSC webpage.
- step 2: On the official page, find and click on the “Register Now” button to start your online application for SSC MTS 2023.
- step 3: At the initial stage of the registration process, you are required to provide your general details, including your full name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, contact number, email ID, etc.
- step 4: After filling the form click on the submit button. You will receive an application number, and a confirmation email containing your login ID and password will be sent to the registered email address.
Second. filling ssc mts application form 2023
- Step 5: Once the registration is complete, candidates need to login to the SSC portal using their login ID and password to proceed further.
- Step 6: In the next step of the application process, you will be required to upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature in the specified format. (Mentioned below)
- Step 7: Provide your educational qualifications, select your preferred test centre, select your preferred language and click on the submit button.
- Step 8: In the last step of the application process, you need to pay the SSC MTS 2023 exam application fee. You can choose to pay online through various modes like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, NEFT or you can opt for offline payment using E-Challan.
- step 9: Click on the “Submit Application” button to successfully submit your Online Application Form for SSC MTS.
- Step 10: It is advised to take a printout of the SSC MTS Application Form and save the PDF file for future reference.
Documents Required for SSC MTS Application 2023
The following documents are required for SSC MTS Application 2023. The format and size specifications are also given below.
The photograph should be clicked against white color or light colored background and should be more than 20 kb and less than 50 kb in size. The resolution of the photograph should be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
The signature should be on a white sheet with black or blue ink. The scanned copy of the signature should be in jpg format and its size should be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
|Photo||20 kb to 50 kb||100 x 120|
|Signature||1 kb to 12 kb||40 x 60|
SSC MTS Online Application 2023: Important Points
SSC MTS Online Application 2023: SSC MTS Online Application Process Started on 30th June 2023. Candidates who are filling the SSC MTS Application Form must ensure that the information they are providing is up to date and valid. Candidates who are applying for SSC MTS 2023 must keep the following points in mind while filling the SSC MTS Online Application Form.
- application form will be filled online mode Only.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for SSC MTS 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of SSC MTS Application Form 2023 for future reference.
- The examination center has to be filled carefully in the application form as per the convenience of the candidate.
- For any query and problem regarding SSC MTS apply online process candidates can submit their problems to regional office of SSC through email.
ssc mts languages for cbt
SSC MTS Language for CBT: While filling the SSC MTS Application Form, candidates have to select the language they are opting for the Computer-Based Test. Candidates can choose the language as per their convenience from the below mentioned 22 languages. While choosing the option, make sure that you are choosing it as per your convenience and once the application form is submitted it will not be changed.
|13||Manipuri (also Meitei or Meithei)|
To ensure a smooth application process for “SSC MTS Online Application 2023” it is strongly recommended that candidates submit their online applications before the last date. Waiting till the last date may lead to difficulties like disconnection, login failure, or inability to access the SSC website due to heavy website traffic during the last days.
Please note that the Commission will not be held responsible if the candidates are unable to submit their applications by the last date due to the above reasons or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Commission.