SBI Clerk Salary 2023: SBI Clerk salary is exceptionally good as compared to other joining-level job profiles in the banking sector. It is one of the most sought after exams in India because of the SBI Clerk jobs and the benefits associated with it. Candidates selected as SBI Clerk get a good salary apart from many perks. It is necessary for the candidates to be familiar with the SBI Clerk Job Profile to know whether they are suitable for this job or not. The recruited candidates will be on SBI Clerk probation period of 6 months. In this post, we have discussed SBI Clerk’s job, in-hand salary, job profile and responsibilities, facilities and perks, pay slip, promotions and career growth.
sbi clerk in hand salary 2023
There is a range of in hand salary for SBI Clerk Rs 26000 to 29000/- Candidates will also get some facilities and perks along with SBI Clerk Salary 2023. Check out the detailed SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 below. As the employees posted in cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata get comparatively a little higher amount.
- SBI Clerk Salary In Hand 2023 = (SBI Clerk Salary 2023 Basic Pay) + (SBI Clerk Allowances) – (Deduction)
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023
Revised starting pay package of one sbi clerk Approximately Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 29,000/- per month including Dearness Allowance (DA). sbi clerk pay scale 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting salary package of SBI Clerk in a metro city like Mumbai is Rs.29000/- per month including Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.,
The starting basic pay for a candidate will be Rs 17900/- with basic pay increasing by Rs 1000/- year-on-year, while the maximum basic pay of SBI Clerk is Rs 47920/-. Earlier, the starting basic pay was Rs.13075/- (Rs.11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). SBI Clerk Pay Scale will be provided as per SBI Clerk Notification 2023. The facility of annual increment is also fixed. The increments granted are as follows:
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023|
|SBI Clerk Salary in India- Basic Pay (Updated)||
|dearness allowance||based on consumer price index|
|accommodation at home||Depends on place of posting.|
sbi clerk salary slip 2023
Candidates must know the details of SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023 after 11th Bicentenary. For your better understanding, SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023 is explained here in a detailed manner. The major components of SBI Clerk Salary 20223 are Basic Pay and Allowances. On adding the basic pay to the SBI Clerk allowances and perks, you will get the gross salary.
sbi clerk salary slip 2023
|Details of SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2022||SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023 – Amount (Approximate)|
|SBI Clerk Salary 2022 Basic Pay||Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs.6352 (26%)|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||600|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs 2091|
|special allowance||Rs 3263|
|gross sbi clerk salary 2023||Rs.32000 (Approximate)|
|Net SBI Clerk Salary in Hand 2023||Rs.29200 (Expected)|
SBI Clerk Salary 2023 Features and Allowances
Along with the highly coveted job profile and handsome salary structure, the perks and perks add to the attractiveness of the job. Employees of SBI will be eligible for reimbursement of pension under various perquisites, provident fund, new pension scheme (defined contribution benefit), medical, leave-fare and other facilities as per the instructions of the bank issued from time to time. on time. After qualifying the SBI Clerk exam, the clerk gets the following benefits:
- financial security
- Pension under New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- medical insurance
- Provident Fund
For such perks and overall package, the candidate has to complete his/her preparation. Be sure to check the exam pattern and syllabus sbi clerk 2023 To start your preparation.
sbi clerk allowances 2023
The benefits of becoming an SBI Clerk come with a lot of perks. It is not only limited to the basic pay scale of SBI Clerk but also has ample SBI Clerk Benefits and Allowances 2023 features. The list of basic pay as well as other allowances includes the following:
- dearness allowance
- house rent allowance
- transportation allowance
- special allowance
- city allowance
- medical allowance
- newspaper allowance
- furniture allowance
Allowances vary depending on the place of posting. SBI Clerk 2023 Salary also includes house maintenance allowance, furniture allowance, magazine and books allowance and reimbursement of phone and telephone bills. So, the overall SBI Clerk Salary in 2023 will be the sum total of Basic Pay and Allowances.
SBI Clerk Job Profile – Roles & Responsibilities
A candidate appointed as Clerk in State Bank of India has immense potential to grow up to the rank of General Manager. It is necessary for the candidates to be familiar with the SBI Clerk Job Profile to know whether they are suitable for this job or not. As mentioned, this is a good opportunity to get an entry level job in the banking sector. The role of SBI Bank Clerk includes the following:
- Acts as a single window operator
-Daily bank operations like account opening, fund transfer through Cheque/NEFT/RTGS; Issuance of Demand Draft (DD), Check Clearance, Check Book Request, Receive Incoming Email
- Acts as head cashier
-Sometimes, the clerk also acts as a cashier. This includes handling cash transactions, clearing and transfer of checks to the concerned branch
- Junior associates may also serve as special assistants or universe tellers.
- Clerks are also responsible for addressing and resolving customer concerns.
SBI Clerk 2023 Promotion
The job of an SBI Clerk is multifaceted and offers many opportunities as well. Various opportunities are given to SBI Clerk to get promoted to higher posts. Internal tests and interviews are conducted at regular intervals where employees can apply for promotions. All those candidates who want to be promoted from Clerk to the post of Officer, they have to apply for the promotion test and also appear in the test and at least a period of 2 years to be eligible for promotion to the post of Officer You will also have to give your service for this. Promotion for SBI Clerk can be of three types:
1. In-cadre promotion for SBI Clerk
i) A special allowance of Rs.1800 is provided along with the total salary. After 10 years of service, the Assistant becomes Senior Assistant. (This allowance is not considered for calculation of basic pay).
ii) An Assistant will become Special Assistant after twenty years of service. The post carries a special allowance of Rs.2500/- (this is considered for computing the basic pay).
iii) An Assistant will become Senior Special Assistant after thirty years of service. The post carries a special allowance of Rs.3500/- (this is considered for computing the basic pay).
2. Promotion from SBI Clerk to Officer Cadre Trainee
- A candidate with three years of service as a clerk can become an officer trainee after qualifying the written test and interview. Such clerks are placed under probation for the initial two years of their appointment as Officer Trainees. Based on the performance and after the probation period, the Officer Trainee will either be recruited in the Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II) Cadre or reverted to the Clerical Cadre.
3. Directly to JMGS-I
- After six years of service under the fast-track promotion channel or twelve years of service under the normal promotion channel, a clerk can become a Junior Manager Grade Scale (JMGS-I) officer after clearing a written test and interview. This promotion is subject to upper age limit.
SBI Clerk Salary 2023 – Probation Period
- A candidate will serve 6 months period on probation, The newly recruited Junior Associates will have to complete the e-lessons prescribed by the Bank during their probation to be permanent in the Bank, else their probation will be extended till completion.
- Also, before the probation period is over, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be assessed and the candidates who fail to meet the expectations of the bank will need to take the entire lesson again as the job of an SBI Clerk is very important. Is and should be done. Should be done carefully.
sharing is Caring!