SBI Clerk Notification 2023: The SBI Clerk Notification 2023 will be released in the first week of September 2023 by the State Bank of India on the official website sbi.co.in. for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in the various State Bank of India branches across India. The SBI Clerk exam is a highly anticipated exam as many candidates fill out the SBI Clerk Application Form every year. This year also SBI Clerk notification will be released for junior assistants. Candidates can bookmark this page, for all information related to SBI Clerk Notification, exam date, syllabus, eligibility criteria, online form, etc.
What is the SBI Clerk Exam?
The SBI Clerk Exam is a competitive examination conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to recruit candidates for the position of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in its various branches across the country. The exam is held annually or as per the recruitment requirements of the bank. The SBI Clerk Exam is a competitive test held in two stages: Preliminary and Main exams. The exam evaluates candidates on English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and more. Those who pass both stages are considered for selection based on merit.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Expected Date
The SBI Clerk Notification 2023 will be released in the first week of September 2023 by the official website. This notification is likely to contain important information about the SBI Clerk recruitment process for that year. It might include details such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, exam dates, syllabus, and any other relevant information that candidates need to know before applying for the SBI Clerk position.
Individuals interested in applying for the SBI Clerk position or participating in the recruitment process should regularly check the official SBI website during the first week of September 2023 to access the notification and gather all the necessary information to proceed with their application.
SBI Clerk 2023 Notification PDF
The State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk 2023 Notification PDF on the official website. The direct link to download the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) will be shared below. Download and go through the SBI Clerk Notification PDF.
SBI Clerk Exam 2023 Overview
The SBI Clerk exam 2023 will be conducted in 2 stages Preliminary and Mains in which the Preliminary stage is of qualifying nature. Go through the overview table for SBI Recruitment 2023 highlights.
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|SBI Clerk 2023 Vacancy||To be released|
|SBI Clerk Application Dates 2023||TBA|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Salary||Rs 26,000/- to Rs 29,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Clerk 203 Important Dates
The official exam dates for the SBI Clerk 2023 examination will be released along with the SBI Clerk notification pdf. It is very important that the candidates have a basic idea of the important highlights of the SBI clerk notification 2023. In the table, you can check the SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 for prelims & mains stages.
|SBI Clerk 2023 Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2023 Notification||September 2023|
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023 Starts||September 2023|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online||October 2023|
|SBI Clerk PET Call Letter||—|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary)||—|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023||—|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Mains)||—|
SBI Clerk 2023 Vacancy
The details of the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 will be shared below once it is released officially along with the SBI Clerk notification PDF. The details of the category-wise SBI Clerk Vacancy are shared below based on the previous year. Candidates can get an idea of how the SBI Clerk Vacancy is bifurcated each year by referring to the table shared below.
|SBI Clerk 2022: Regular Vacancies|
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
The details of the SBI Clerk Backlog Vacancy for the previous year are shared below.
SBI Clerk 2023 Online Application Form
State Bank of India (SBI) opens its online window for accepting applications regarding SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment on its official website sbi.co.in. every year. The SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form Link will be active soon. The SBI Clerk 2023 Apply Online dates will be released along with the SBI Clerk Notification 2023. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk 2023 from the direct link below.
SBI Clerk 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for SBI Clerk 2023 is similar to last year’s application fee as decided by SBI. You will have to pay the application fee in order to successfully fill out the application form for the SBI Clerk Notification 2023. The SBI Clerk Application fee has been shown below in the table.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps provided below to apply for SBI Clerk 2023-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of SBI i.e.www.sbi.co.in.
- Step 2- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- Step 3- After successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Step 4- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Step 5- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Step 6- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- Step 7- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- Step 8- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
- Step 9- Save the application form or take a printout for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2023 Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit Card will be released by SBI on its official website after the successful completion of the application process. First, the admit card for preliminary exams will be released, and for the candidates who successfully qualify for the prelims exam of SBI Clerk 2023 a separate admit card for the mains exam will be released by SBI. The link for the admit card for both exams will be provided below. So, keep visiting this page regularly.
How to Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card?
- Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
- Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
- Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
- Step 5 – Click the Login button.
- Step 6 – The call letter will appear on the screen
- Step 7 – Click the print/ download button to save the SBI Clerk Call Letter for your future reference.
SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the SBI Clerk 2023 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc. are described below.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old, i.e. candidates must be born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive as per the previous year’s notification). Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government rules:
|3.||PWD (General/EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|7.||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
SBI Clerk 2023 Nationality
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, or Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
SBI Clerk 2023 Educational Qualification
(a) He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
(b) Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
(c) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk 2023 Selection Process
To be chosen for the Clerical Cadre position through the SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2023 examination, candidates undergo a two-phase selection process – SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains. Successfully clearing both phases is mandatory to receive the appointment letter from SBI.
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2023 will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. The best part of the SBI Clerk Exam is that there will not be an interview. The SBI Clerk Exam is held once a year in a computer-based online mode at the national level. Candidates who pass the SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be entitled to take the SBI Clerk mains exam 2023, which will be followed by a local language test. However, one will have to qualify for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2023 Syllabus
The SBI Clerk exam comprises prelims and mains exams, where the topics and difficulty levels will differ. Check the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023 for Prelims and Mains below.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2023
|Serial No.||Reasoning Syllabus|
Numerical Ability Syllabus:
|Serial No.||Numerical Ability Syllabus|
|2||Profit & Loss|
|3||Mixtures & Alligations|
|4||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
|5||Work & Time|
|6||Time & Distance|
|7||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|9||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|11||Sequence & Series|
|12||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
English Language Syllabus:
|Serial No.||English Language Syllabus|
|5||Fill in the Blanks|
|6||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2023
General/Financial Awareness Syllabus:
|Serial No.||General/Financial Awareness Syllabus|
|1||Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honors, Important Days, books, and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.|
|2||Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc|
|5||Banking and Financial Awareness|
Reasoning Ability Syllabus:
|Serial No.||Reasoning Ability Syllabus|
|10||Statement and Assumptions|
Computer Awareness Syllabus:
|Serial No.||Computer Awareness Syllabus|
|1||Basics of Computer: Hardware|
|3||Generation of Computers|
SBI Clerk Medium of Examination
List of a medium of examination according to state applied for:
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
|Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada|
|Madhya Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|West Bengal||English, Hindi, Bengali|
|A&N Islands||Hindi, English|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, Odia|
|Jammu & Kashmir||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hindi, English|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Pondicherry||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Haryana||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu|
|Kerala||English, Hindi, Malayalam|
|Lakshadweep||English, Hindi, Malayalam|
|Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi|
|Goa||English, Hindi, Konkani|
|Assam||English, Hindi, Assamese /Bengali|
|Arunachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, Manipuri|
SBI Clerk 2023 Stages of Recruitment
SBI Clerk selection criteria consist of 2 phases (preliminary and mains).
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories will be shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify for each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list will be released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
SBI Clerk Salary 2023
SBI provides a handsome and lucrative salary to its employees, the important points for SBI Junior Associate’s Salary are as follows:
- The revised SBI Clerk Pay Scale is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-
1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The initial salary package of an SBI Clerk in a Metro city like Mumbai has been revised to Rs 29000/- per month including the Dearness Allowance (D.A) & other allowances.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
SBI Clerk Result 2023
The SBI Clerk Result 2023 will be declared by the SBI after conducting each level of exam i.e. prelims and mains. Prelims exams will be displayed for all candidates who appear for the stage 1 exam but Mains results will only display for those who cleared the prelims exam and attempted the mains exam. After that, a final merit list will be displayed for the selected students for SBI Clerk 2023.
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023
Have an idea of the expected SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023 through last year’s SBI Clerk Cut Off released by the State Bank of India.
|Cut-Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||66.25|
Points to Remember
- SBI Clerk is conducted to appoint Junior Associates/ clerical post candidates.
- A huge number of candidates appear for the exam as per the past trends.
- Another unique point about the SBI Clerk exam is that for the candidates of the minority community, there is training (pre-exam training) that has been introduced in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates who are selected as SBI clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors, and other posts that represent the SBI Bank branch.
- You can prepare for SBI Clerk Exam from Result-Sarkari.Com.com