Rajasthan Junior Accountant 2023, Online Application Link Activated: The online applications for Rajasthan Junior Accountant 2023 has started on the official website @sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment can apply till 26 July 2023. Online applications are invited for a total of 5388 vacancies of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant. The complete details about Rajasthan Junior Accountant application process, steps to apply and application fee are given below. Check out the direct link to apply in the article below.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023. A total of 5388 posts have been advertised under Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can apply till 26 July 2023. The candidates are advised to view the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF before applying for the recruitment. RSMSSB Junior Accountant Notification PDF link and other details are shared below in the article.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the details of Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection BoardJaipur|
|post name||Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Social class||Government. jobs|
|registration dates||27 June to 26 July 2023|
|official website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ or https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Detailed Notification PDF for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 is shared below. Rajasthan Junior Accountant notification PDF contains the recruitment details of 5388 posts of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant. Candidates can download Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF from below.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The details of important events and dates related to Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 are shared in the below table.
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||20 June 2023|
|Online Registration Start Date||27 Jun 2023 (active)|
|Last date for online registration||26 July 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26 July 2023|
|RPSC Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Exam||17 September 2023|
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
A total of 5388 vacancies are released for Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant posts. Check the RSMSSB Junior Accountant vacancy split in the table below.
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online applications for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 has been started from 27 June 2023. The last date to apply for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 is 26 July 2023. The direct link to apply is shared below.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023?
To apply for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023, follow the detailed steps given below:
- Access the official website by clicking on the “Apply Online” link given above or by visiting the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Application Window
- Once on the website, find the Application Form for Junior Accountant Recruitment and fill it with accurate and relevant information. Make sure to provide all the required details like personal information, educational qualification and contact information.
- Prepare the required documents as specified in the application form. These may include identity proof, educational certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), and any other supporting documents. Scan and upload these documents as per the given instructions.
- Pay the required application fee as mentioned in the official notification. The fee can usually be paid online through various payment methods like debit card, credit card or net banking. Make sure that the payment has been processed successfully.
- Once you have filled the application form, uploaded documents and paid the fee, review all the information provided carefully. Make sure there are no errors or inconsistencies. If required, make corrections before final submission.
- After reviewing and verifying all the details, submit the application form. Take a printout of the application form for future reference. It is recommended that you retain a copy of the completed application form and payment receipt for your records.
By following these steps, you would have successfully completed the application process for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EBC (CL) candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-
- The application fee can be paid online using the given mode of payment.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 selection process consists of the following stages:
- Shortlisting on the basis of Rajasthan CET-2022
- main written examination
- document verification
- medical examination
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2023 before filling the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Application Form 2023. The details of Rajasthan Junior Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2023 shared below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per government rules
Check below the essential educational qualification for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam Pattern: Candidates can check Rajasthan Junior Accountant Written Exam Pattern for both Paper 1 & 2. Check here the marking scheme, duration and number of questions.
|Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam Pattern 2023 Paper I|
|Subject||number of questions||Mark||Duration|
|Hindi, General Computer, Rajasthan GK, General Science, Maths & English||150||450||2:30 hours|
|Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam Pattern 2023 Paper II|
|Subject||number of questions||maximum marks||Duration|
|Rajasthan Service Rules Vol. 1, Rajasthan Civil Services Joining Times Rules, 1981 Business Methods GF&AR – Part 1, Indian Economics Bookkeeping & Accounting, and Auditing||150||450||2:30 hours|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam 2023 must start preparing for the written test. The first step to prepare for the written test is to read the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Syllabus to know that what type of questions will be asked in the exam and what topics will be covered in that exam. Latest Rajasthan Junior Accountant Syllabus helps to eliminate the things which are not necessary from the exam point of view. Candidates can check the details of Rajasthan Junior Accountant Syllabus 2023 by clicking on the link given below. Following are the major topics that form the syllabus for the exam.
Paper – I:
- general Science
- general knowledge of rajasthan
- computer basics
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- business methods
- Indian economy
- Rajasthan Service Rules 1981 Section 1
- gf and ar part 1
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Salary
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Salary: Candidates who will get selected for the post of Rajasthan Junior Accountant will be paid in the pay scale of Rs. 23,700 to 42,000/- per month. This includes the basic pay and allowances sanctioned by the Government of Rajasthan. For more details click on the link given below.
sharing is Caring!