RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern: RBI Assistant Exam Pattern will help the candidates to prepare well for the upcoming RBI Assistant Exam. To be successful in the upcoming RBI Assistant exam, it is necessary to be familiar with the revised Reserve Bank of India Assistant exam pattern, This article explains the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency in detail. Read on to know the types of questions, number of questions and other important details of the exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 – Key Features
RBI Assistant Notification will be released soon by the Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
rbi assistant 2023 The Banking Personnel Selection is being conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. To proceed to the Language Proficiency Round a candidate will have to qualify both the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Appointment letters are given to selected candidates after the language proficiency round. Recruitment process to select assistants rbi assistant 2023 The examination takes place in three stages:
- online preliminary exam
- online main exam
- language proficiency test
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern – Prelims
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam is a screening exam. Its purpose is to eliminate non-serious candidates from the competition. There is sectional timing for each section i.e. English, Reasoning and Mathematics. To qualify for RBI Assistant Prelims exam candidates have to cross the sectional cutoff as well as overall cutoff. Candidates can check the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern in the table given below.
- The exam will have a total of 100 questions divided into three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- There is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the entire exam, with 20 minutes allotted for each section.
- There will be a penalty of deduction of 0.25 marks from the total marks of the candidate for each wrong answer.
- All questions in the preliminary examination will be objective type for which candidates will have to choose the correct answer.
- While the English language section will be available only in English, the other two sections, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability, will be provided in both English and Hindi languages.
- It is important to note that the marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be considered while determining the final merit list, as the preliminary examination acts as a qualifying stage.
Comment:- Candidates have to qualify each of the three exams by securing the minimum cut-off marks to be decided by RBI. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by RBI based on the requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern – Mains
RBI Assistant Main Exam is the exam which decides the scoring as well as aptitude. There is sectional timing for each section i.e. English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Mathematics. To qualify for RBI Assistant Mains candidates have to cross the sectional cutoff as well as overall cutoff. Candidates can check the RBI Assistant Main Exam Pattern in the table given below.
- RBI Assistant Main Exam will consist of 200 questions in five sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness and Reasoning Ability.
- The total time duration for RBI Assistant Mains exam is 135 minutes, with specific time limit allotted for each section, as mentioned below.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response, while there will be no deduction for unanswered questions.
- All questions in the main examination are objective type.
- Apart from the English language section, other sections are available in both English and Hindi.
- Unlike the preliminary exam, the marks obtained in the main exam are considered for the merit list. Candidates who qualify the Main Examination will proceed for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Comment: Penalty for wrong answers (applicable to both online preliminary and online main examination). There will be penalty for wrong answers in objective tests. For each question which has been answered incorrectly by the candidate one quarter or 0.25 For obtaining correct marks, that question will be deducted as penalty from the marks given. If any question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, no penalty will be given for that question.
Those who qualify for RBI Assistant Main Exam will be called for Language Proficiency Test. State wise language proficiency is given below.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern – Language Proficiency Test
Candidates provisionally shortlisted from the Main Online Examination will have to undergo Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in the official/local language of the respective State as per details given below). Candidates not proficient in official/local language will be disqualified.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern – Important Points
Candidates can check the important points of RBI Assistant Exam Pattern of Preliminary and Main Exam.
- There will be no interview.
- Candidates have to pass each objective test of online examinations.
- Both Prelims and Mains exams will be conducted online.
- To appear in the main examination a candidate has to qualify the preliminary examination.
- The main examination will be conducted in March.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. it will be available in Hindi as well as English language.
- RBI Assistant cutoff for preliminary and main examination will be decided by RBI.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern- FAQs
Q. Is there any negative marking in RBI Assistant 2023 exam?
Answer. Yes, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in RBI Assistant 2023 exam.
Q.How many sections are there in RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2023?
Answer. RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2023 has 3 sections English, Reasoning and Mathematics.
sharing is Caring!