OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023
OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023: OSSC Has been officially scheduled the Amin Prelims Exam 2023 for 6th August 2023. OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023 will be published and available on the official website on 6th August 2023 for the Aspirants who have applied for the OSSC Amin Prelims exam 2023. Candidates can download their OSSC Amin Prelims hall ticket 2023 through the direct link provided here.
OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023-Overview
Candidates can check the overview of OSSC Amin Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 in below the table.
|OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Advt No||IIE-148/2022 -7302/ OSSC|
|Exam Date||20th July 2023|
|Admit Card 2023 Released Date||6th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Document Verification|
OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023 Direct Download Link
The OSSC going to conduct OSSC Amin Prelims Exam 2023 on 6th August 2023. Candidates must download their admit card. A direct download link for the candidates to download the OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023 is here. When Officially Wich is active will be So candidates can download their admit cards through the link mentioned below.
OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023 Download (Link Inactive)
How Can I Download OSSC Amin Prelims Hall Ticket 2023
To download their OSSC Amin Prelims Admit Card 2023, candidates have to initially carefully follow the instructions below.
1. Check out the official website stated in the above article.
2. Click on the link for the admit card to download the admit card.
3. Fill in here your Registration Number, Birth date, and CAPTCHA code.
6. After filling in all the required details, Click the Login button/ Submit button.
7. After finishing this process, your admit card will download to your screen where you can print it.
8. Before entering the exam room, carefully read the instructions on the admit card.
Details Mentioned In OSSC Amin Prelims Hall Ticket 2023
- Full name of the candidate Birthdate
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Category
- The gender of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photo Exam date and time
- Name and address of the testing facility
- Reporting Time at the Center The duration of the exam