JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Released: Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released JK Bank Recruitment 2023 for the post of Apprentice in various branches of the bank. A total of 390 vacancies have been notified. JB Bank has invited online applications for J&K Bank Recruitment 2023 on its website @jkbank.com. The last date for submission of online application is 12 September 2023. Candidates having graduation degree can apply. The direct link to apply for JK Bank Recruitment 2023 is given below in the article.
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: The official J&K Bank Recruitment 2023 notification has been released and it contains all the details related to JK Bank Recruitment 2023 including selection process, trainee period details, application process and other details. Click on the link to download JK Bank Recruitment 2023 PDF.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023- Overview
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview: A total of 390 vacancies are released for the post of Apprentice. The online application process is going on and candidates can apply through the link given below. Check out the overview of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2023.
|JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|governing body||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Social class||government jobs|
|online registration||29 August 2023 to 12 September 2023|
|exam date||to be released|
|Salary||Rupee. 7,500 + 1,500/-|
JK Bank Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Dates: The table below contains all the important dates related to JK Bank Recruitment 2023.
|JK Bank Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|online application started||29 August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||12 September 2023|
|Edit window opens||to be released|
jk bank vacancy 2023
JK Bank Vacancy 2023: A total of 390 vacancies have been notified. Check the district wise vacancy details mentioned in the table.
|Sl.No.||Name of District/Area||total vacancies||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||SEBC/OBC||EWS||PCP/PWBD (Horizontal)||Ur|
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The online application process has been started and candidates can apply till 12 September 2023. Candidates can apply for the post of Apprentice by clicking on the link given below. Candidates must ensure that they have the required documents which will be uploaded in the application form.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank 2023 Apply Online (link active)
How to Apply Online for JK Bank Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for JK Bank Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website @jkbank.com or click on the direct link to apply online given above.
- If you are new to the website then click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter details like name, mobile number for registration. And email ID.
- These candidates need to note down the Provisional Registration Number after registering online for JK Bank Recruitment. and password.
- Now click on “Apply Online” button for further process
- Fill the Displayed Application Form
- Upload the required documents after filling the JK Bank Online Application Form
- Submit the duly filled form
- Now pay the required application fee if applicable.
- Then download the form and take multiple printout for future reference.
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates willing to apply for JB Bank Recruitment 2023 have to pay JK Bank application fee.
|Social class||Application fee|
“Urgent Warning: Your future depends on it!
Free Study Materials, Live Classes, Mock Tests, Videos & eBooks – Book Now!
to install Adda247 APP Your success can’t wait! “
JK Bank Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria which includes age limit and qualification mentioned below.
JK Bank Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any university Other educational institution in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or established by an Act of Parliament or declared as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The result should be declared by or before this. Last date of registration.
- The trainee should be proficient in the local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the concerned area/region. Preference will be given to residents of respective areas/zones
JK Bank Recruitment 2023: Age Limit (as on 1 January 2023)
The minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc. as per government guidelines.
JK Bank Recruitment 2023: Salary
Trainees are eligible for a stipend of Rs. (7500/- + 1500/-) per month for the engagement period of One (01) year. Trainees are not eligible for any other allowance/benefit. The duration of apprenticeship is 1 year. The trainee will be given on-the-job training during normal working hours, as applicable to clerical employees.
sharing is Caring!