JAIIB Notification 2023
JAIIB Notification 2023: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) released the JAIIB Notification 2023 on its official website on 1st August 2023. The application dates for the IIBF JAIIB 2023 are from 1st to 21st August 2023. The JAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) for recruiting Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB). The JAIIB exam (a flagship course) is conducted twice a year as per the official site of IIBF. Candidates can check the direct link to download the JAIIB Notification 2023 and JAIIB Apply Online Link 2023 in the article below.
IIBF JAIIB 2023 Overview
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) is all set to recruit eligible candidates for JAIIB 2023 on its official website. The candidates can go through the JAIIB 2023 Notification highlights from the below table.
|IIBF JAIIB 2023|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB/DBF/SOB June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||1st to 21st August 2023|
|Exam Conducted||Twice a year|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of the JAIIB 2023 exam have been updated in the table below as soon as the dates are announced with JAIIB 2023 Notification.
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Begins||1st August 2023|
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Last Date||21st August 2023|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||21st August 2023|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2023||September 2023|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2023||08th, 14th, 15th & 29th October 2023|
IIBF JAIIB Registration Link 2023
Interested and eligible candidates for the JAIIB 2023 should apply online either from the official website or by clicking on the direct Apply online link provided below between 1st to 21st August 2023. Candidates can submit their applications for IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 at http://www.iibf.org.in/. Candidates can register for JAIIB 2023 using the direct link shared below.
JAIIB 2023 Registration Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for JAIIB 2023 Exam. The candidates who will pay the application fees after the last date will have to pay extra fees.
- From 01.08.2023 to 07.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees
- From 08.08.2023 to 14.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 15.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
The JAIIB exam fees vary in accordance with the number of attempts of the candidates. Check the number of attempts and exam fees from the below table.
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt fee||Rs 4000/-|
|2nd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
|5th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
How to apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam 2023?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for JAIIB 2023 Exam.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance @iibf.gov.in. or click on the direct apply online button above.
- Already registered members in the Institute can hit on “members” under the ‘Apply now’ tab.
- After that, you are required to read the rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully given on the new page.
- Now you can select the examination for which you wish to apply.
- Now log in using your membership number and password and then you must read the instructions carefully.
- Afterward, you have to fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also a place of work, etc.
- On completing this step you are required to tap on the “preview” button to check the IIBF JAIIB Application Form.
- After you have checked the form, you must tap on the “submit” button and then proceed to the fee payment option.
- Select the payment option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the procedure.
- On completing the payment option, details will be displayed and the same will be sent to you through email /SMS.
- Candidates must take the printout for future usage.
JAIIB Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
(i) The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership, for details visit the IIBF website).
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or it’s equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members
of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
JAIIB 2023 Exam Pattern
- The JAIIB Exam will be held in online mode and the type of questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration for each paper will be of 2 hours.
- Each paper will be held on different dates.
|Papers||Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Indian Economy & Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Accounting & Financial Management of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-III||Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-IV||Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100|