IBPS SO Online Application 2023 Last Date Extended
IBPS SO Online Application 2023 Last Date Extended: IBPS SO 2023 online application process for 1402 Specialist Officer posts begins at @ibps.in. The application process is being conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS). Good News For the candidates who have not yet applied for IBPS SO 2023, the last date to apply for Specialist Officer posts has been extended till 28 August 2023. Candidates can apply for IBPS SO 2023 through the link given in the article along with other necessary information. Read below for more details.
ibps so apply online 2023
IBPS SO Online Application 2023: Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has activated the IBPS SO Apply online portal for the registration process for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website @ibps.in. recently, IBPS SO Online Application last date has been extended up to 28 August 2023.
Candidates can apply for 1402 Specialist Officer Posts (Scale-I) released for IT Officer, Agriculture Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Law Officer (Scale I), and Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) in 11 Participating Banks. Can The link is given below. The direct link to apply for IBPS SO post is given in the article along with application fee, steps to apply online and required conditions for documents to be uploaded while filling IBPS SO application form.
IBPS SO Online Application 2023 Last Date has been extended till 28th August 2023 (Earlier was 21st August 2023). Candidates get extra time to apply for the post. Apply for IBPS SO 2023 through the link given below .
IBPS SO Apply Online – Overview
IBPS SO Online Application Overview: IBPS SO Notification 2023 A release has been issued for 1402 posts. Check here the overview of IBPS SO Online Application which is active till 28 August 2023.
|IBPS SO Online Application 2023 Overview|
|Name of organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|exam level||National level|
|online registration||from the first
|Salary||Rupee. 38,000/- – Rs. 39,000/-|
|Social class||bank jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Educational qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation in a specific stream depending on the post|
|Age Range||20 – 30 years|
IBPS SO Online Application 2023- Important Dates
IBPS SO Application Online Dates has been released IBPS SO Notification 2023, The online application dates for IBPS SO 2023 are from 1st to 28th August 2023. Check the details of IBPS SO Online Application 2023 in the table below.
IBPS SO Online Application Link 2023
The IBPS Specialist Officer 2023 online application link has been activated on the official website for the candidates. Interested candidates will be able to apply online from the official website or from the direct link given below for SO Vacancies. IBPS SO Online Application 2023 dates are 1 to 28 August 2023 (Extended). The direct link to apply online for IBPS SO 2023 is shared below.
“Urgent Warning: Your future depends on it!
Free Study Materials, Live Classes, Mock Tests, Videos & eBooks – Book Now!
to install Adda247 APP Your success can’t wait! “
IBPS SO 2023 Application Fee
IBPS SO Online Application Fee 2023 for all category candidates is tabulated below. The application fee for IBPS SO 2023 is to be paid online only and this is the last step to complete the IBPS SO apply online process.
|Social class||charge||fee amount|
|SC/ST/PWBD||information fee only||₹ 175/-|
|Gen/OBC/EWS||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2023?
online form for IBPS SO 2023 Once submitted by the candidates it cannot be edited. Thus, the candidates must be focused and careful while submitting the details in the application form. Candidates must follow the steps given below while filling the application IBPS SO 2023 Online Application Form,
The online application process for IBPS SO will consist of two steps:
Part I: IBPS SO Registration 2023
- First of all candidates have to click on the link given below.
- Enter the requested details.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to the registered Email ID & Mobile Number,
Part II: IBPS SO Login
Documents Required for IBPS SO Application Form 2023
Candidates have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2022 application form.
Guidelines for IBPS SO Photograph 2023
- Upload latest color photograph
- It should have been clicked on a light colored background.
- There should be no “red eye” in the photo.
- If using glasses, make sure your eyes are visible through the glass and there are no reflections or glare on it.
- Do not wear caps, hats and dark glasses when taking photos. Wearing of religious headgear is permitted.
Guidelines for IBPS SO Signature 2023
- Sign on white paper with black pen.
- Do not sign in capital letters.
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer sheet does not match with the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be rejected.
|passport size photograph||200 x 230 pixel||20 – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixel||10 – 20 kb|
|left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixel||20 – 50 kb|
|handwritten declaration||800 x 400 pixel||50 – 100 kb|
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), do hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will submit supporting documents as and when required.
Points to Note for IBPS SO Online Application Form 2023
While filling the IBPS SO Application Form, candidates are required to keep the following points in mind to avoid any mistake in their application form. It is very important for the candidates to keep in mind while filling the application form.
- The application process is completely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The e-mail ID and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The officials will communicate with the candidates through email and SMS.
- The proofs of the claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration only. Later it will be verified at the time of certificate verification and interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the application and acknowledgment documents for future reference.
- The candidates should indicate the order of their preferences at this stage. No request for change in this regard will be entertained.
sharing is Caring!