GDS Result 2023 Released: GDS Result 2023 has been declared by India Post for 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies for all circles on 6th September 2023 on the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Names included in India Post GDS Result and 1st Merit List 2023. The number of candidates shortlisted for GDS/BPM/ABPM posts in all regions can be found in the GDS Result 2023 PDF. Candidates who have mentioned their names in India Post GDS Result 2023 list have been shortlisted for the next stage i.e. Document Verification. On this page, you will get the GDS Result 2023 region-wise download link.
GDS Result 2023- Overview
India Post has released the GDS Result Merit List 2023 PDF online. This PDF contains important information like names of post offices, names of posts available and the minimum percentage required for the candidates to proceed to the document verification stage. It also includes details like name of the candidate, gender, community and documents to be checked.
|gds result 2023|
|recruitment organization||Indian Postal Department|
|post name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Social class||official result|
|India Post GDS Result 2023 Status||Issued|
|India Post GDS Result 2023 Release Date||6 September 2023|
|place of employment||In Applicable Circle/State|
GDS Result 2023 PDF Download Link
On 6th September 2023, India Post shared the list of all those who have been selected for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak through GDS Result 2023. has been chosen. 23 circle. These lists are in a PDF file and show the names of the candidates who are being considered for the next stage, which is document verification. You can find PDF links of these lists on the website @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. We have added these links in the table below.
How to check and download GDS Result & Merit List 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to download GDS 1st Merit List 2023,
- step 1- Visit the official website of India Post https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- step 2- Download State wise Result PDF here.
- step 3- Check your roll number in the list of GDS 1st Merit List 2023 PDF.
- step 4- Enter your registration number or name in the box and press enter to find the PDF.
- Step 5- Please download PDF for future reference.
GDS Result 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting is based on system-generated merit list.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class secondary school examination, which is converted from grade/marks to percentage (explained in later points).
- It is mandatory to pass in all the subjects as per the approved board norms.
- For candidates with marks or marks and grades/marks in 10th class mark sheet, the total marks are calculated considering all compulsory and optional/elective subjects (except additional subjects) to give preference to those with higher marks.
- For candidates with only grades, the marks in each subject (compulsory and optional, excluding additional subjects) are calculated using a multiplication factor of 9.5.
|Category||grade point||multiplying factor|
Document Verification after GDS Result 2023
After the release of India Post GDS result and merit list, candidates will have to appear for document verification. Individuals whose names are included in the India Post GDS Result 2023 PDF categorized by their respective circles will have to go through the document verification process to secure final appointment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who are shortlisted must ensure that their documents are attested by the Divisional Head mentioned against their name. Candidates need to bring the following documents for document verification:
- Original marks memo of candidates for 10th/SSC/SSLC.
- Caste or Community Certificate (for reserved categories candidates).
- Computer knowledge training certificate from a recognized institute, valid for 60 days.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
India Post GDS Cut Off Marks 2023
Candidates can check the expected cut off marks for India Post GDS in the table given below. The exact GDS Cut Off 2023 has not been released yet.
|Social class||India Post GDS Cut Off Marks 2023|
|Other backward classes||70-75%|
|Public Works Department||50-55%|
What after GDS Result 2023?
Candidates whose names will be there in GDS Result 2023 will be further called for document verification at divisional centres. The documents required for GDS document verification 2023 are-
- Original Marks Memo of 10th/SSC/SSLC Candidates
- Caste or community certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- 60 days computer knowledge trained certificate from a recognized institute
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
sharing is Caring!