BSSC CGL Answer key 2023
BSSC CGL Answer key 2023: BSSC CGL Answer key 2023 is to be released soon on the official website. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) successfully held the BSSC CGL Mains Examination on July 23, 2023, for a number of positions, including Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor. After uploading the BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023, Candidates can download the PDF from here and evaluate their exam performance with the officially offered answer key.
BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023-Overview
Candidates can check the important details about BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023.
|BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023|
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor|
|Status||To Be Announced|
|Negative marking||¼ the Mark (25%)|
BSSC CGL Answer key 2023 PDF
The candidates are able to download the Bihar SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 from the official website or from the direct link provided below as soon as the officials become released. Participants will have the right to object if they can provide sufficient evidence if they are unhappy with the published BSSC CGL Exam Answer Key 2023 or if they find any errors. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) will re-correct the previously released answer key and provide the final test key if the stated objection is determined to be valid.
BSSC CGL Answer key 2023 Download Link
The BSSC CGL Mains Answer Key 2023 link is listed in the sections below, and candidates can access it to download the BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023 PDF. For complete information about the Bihar Combined Graduate Level Answer Key 2023, read the entire article.
BSSC CGL Mains Answer Key 2023 Download (Link Inactive)
BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023: Cut-off Marks
The number of open positions, the total number of candidates taking the exam, the difficulty level, and the cut-off scores from prior years are just a few of the variables that will determine the BSSC CGL cut-off for 2023. The expected cut-off scores for the BSSC CGL exam 2023 are given below:
|Category||Expected Cut-off marks|
How To Download BSSC CGL Answer Key Answer Key 2023?
- You may download the BSSC CGL Mains Answer Key 2023 by clicking on the direct link provided above.
- Visit the official website, where the aforementioned article is already mentioned.
- Locate the “BSSC CGL Mains Answer Key 2023” link on the homepage.
- Click the link once you’ve located it to continue.
- The screen will show the subsequent page.
- According to the instructions, provide the information asked.
- To continue, provide the information you’ve entered.
- The screen will show the Bihar Combined Graduate Level Answer Key 2023.
- Now that you have cross-checked your responses, you may assess how well you did on the exam.
How To Calculate Scores Of BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023
After each stage of the examination is over, the BSSC CGL answer key will be uploaded on the official website within 1-2 weeks. From the official website, candidates can get the BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023. For both the Preliminary and Mains exams, separate answer keys will be made available. When the tentative answer key is first released, candidates have the opportunity to object if they see any inconsistencies. The final answer key will be released by BSSC after the complaints have been addressed. It’s crucial to remember that no more objections can be made to the chosen answer keys.
1. The applicant should download the answer key that goes with the set of exam questions that they were given.
2. Based on the answer key, candidates may now keep track of the number of correct and incorrect responses.
3. Calculate the number of correct and incorrect responses from the BSSC CGL answer key 2023.
4. To determine likely/final scores, the candidate may apply the following marking methodology and algorithm.
5. The BSSC CGL Scores are calculated as follows: (Number of Correct Answers X 1 Mark)- (Number of Incorrect Answers X -1/4 Mark)
BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023: Objection Submission
Within 1-2 weeks of the completion of the exam date, the authorities will provide the provisional answer key for the BSSC CGL. A candidate may submit an objection to raise a question or inquiry once the answer key is made available. The BSSC administration will publish a notice on the official website for registering an objection to the preliminary answer key. By the deadline for online objection filing, the candidate must submit an objection in the appropriate. The BSSC authorities will not take into account objections that are submitted after the deadline or in any other format. Only when they are certain of the error are candidates encouraged to confront or question the official.
Steps To Raise Objection Of BSSC CGL Answer Key 2023
Step 1: To file for a challenge, candidates must fill out a proforma that the BSSC authorities will publish on their official website. Applicants shall provide sufficient evidence and shall attach any sources authorized by law to support their concerns. The board will dismiss objections that don’t have enough supporting evidence.
Step 2: The candidate must pay a little fee per question to oppose the BSSC CG Answer Key; if the objection turns out to be valid, the fee will be recovered.