BPNL Admit Card 2023: The Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) will be informing about the BPNL Exam Date 2023 for the BPNL Recruitment 2023 through the candidates’ registered email ID. Candidates must note that instead of releasing BPNL Admit Card 2023, BPNL will be releasing a link through which candidates will give the exam. The link to attend the BPNL Exam 2023 will be shared in the candidate’s email id and will be activated 15mins before the exam.
BPNL Admit Card 2023: Exam Center
As per the notice, candidates will not be allotted any specific exam center for the BPNL Exam 2023. Instead, candidates will be giving the exams using their own mobile phone/laptop/desktop or any nearest cyber cafe. For appearing for the BPNL Exam 2023, the officials will send a link to the registered email id of the candidates which will be activated 15mins before the exam starts. The duration of the exam is 30mins in total. The BPNL Exam Date 2023 will be notified to the candidates on or around 5th August 2023 via their registered mail ID.
BPNL Admit Card 2023: Exam Guidelines
Candidates who are going to appear for the BPNL Exam 2023 can check the details of the exams and important guidelines in the space below.
- Applicants who have registered for the online exam will receive a link.
- This link will be sent to the applicant’s email two hours before the exam’s scheduled time.
- The link will activate 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Before the exam begins, the applicant must click on the exam link to complete all formalities.
- The applicant must click on the link provided during the exam to enter the registration number and registered mobile number.
- The registration number and registered mobile number are mentioned in the applicant’s application form.
- Along with the exam link, the applicant will also receive the registration number and registered mobile number.
- A text SMS regarding the online exam link will also be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number.
- After completing the application process, all instructions related to the online exam will appear on the screen. The applicant should read and follow these instructions carefully.
- The applicant will have to choose one language from Hindi and English to appear for the exam. All questions for both subjects, except for language questions, will be available in both Hindi and English. If there is any discrepancy in the language part, such as a typographical error or font discrepancy, the answer provided in Hindi will be considered correct.
- In case of any difference in questions between Hindi and English, the answers provided in either Hindi or English will be considered valid.
- During the exam, do not use any unauthorized material or engage in cheating.
- Between the start and end of the exam, the applicant should not leave their seat. If there is any technical issue or power failure in the applicant’s computer, laptop, or mobile during the exam, the responsibility will not lie with the exam authorities. Therefore, it is advised that the applicant checks their computer/laptop/mobile before the exam and keeps a power backup.
- The applicant should have the exam paper and pen ready with them before the exam begins.
- After the completion of the exam given by the applicant, the exam result will be displayed on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- The applicant can view their exam result online.
- A confirmation email related to the exam will be sent to the applicant’s registered email. The applicant can also check their result on the provided email.