in the New Delhithere was the Fourth Synergy Conference between the Indian Army and the Defense Accounts Department (DAD). Senior commanders from the Indian Army and DAD attended the day-long meeting co-chaired by the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Army (VCOAS). Lieutenant General BS Raju and Controller General of Defense Accounts (CGDA) Sri Rajnish Kumar.
- Considerations for AGNIPATH Plan and schedule for immediate implementation of a system of pay and allowances for aggressive were on the main agenda of the conference.
- performance increase of Paying and billing offices (PAOs) for better performance delivery for Junior Commissioned Officers/Other ranks of the Indian Army was another item on the agenda. Senior officials from both sides were consulted as concrete action plans for the future were developed.
- The CGDA agreed with the department’s goal of using technology to improve the delivery of services to the armed forces and to implement a creative transformation of business processes to significantly transform the way invoices are processed and paid.
- He described the numerous DAD projects, including the future Centralized Pay System and DARPAN (Receipt, payment and analysis of defense accounts). He also stressed the importance of army cooperation in achieving the goals.
- The many initiatives that DAD carries out have been well received by the VCOAS. He encouraged DAD and senior Indian Army officers to coordinate closely to resolve various internal audit and payment issues.
In order to facilitate decision-making and improve defense budget management, he discussed the need to determine the cost and expenditure profile for the units and formations. He recognized the significant contribution of the Indian Defense Accounts Service staff in assisting the Indian Army in making key financial decisions and ensuring financial discipline through the accounting and auditing function.
Important findings for all selection tests:
- Deputy Chief of Staff of the Army (VCOAS): Lieutenant General BS Raju
- Controller General of Defense Accounts (CGDA): Sri Rajnish Kumar
Find more defense news